Where to purchase buttons:
Now until July 1: ($4) Buying buttons at these events will get a you an entry for a chance to win Sand Creek Charlie’s Golden Ticket!
- Ain't No Joke Food Truck Rally (Sunday, April 8th) 500 Block N. Main Street
- Newton Downtown Car Show (Saturday, May 5th) 6th Street behind Midland National Ban
Berkshire Hathaway (Thursday, May 31st) 616 N Main St. 11:00 - 2:00 & 5:30 - 7:30 Join us at these times for free food, plant and live music with purchase of a button
July 1 to August 15th: ($5)
- Midland National Bank (527 N Main Street | 1212 Washington Rd Locations)
- First Bank (128 E Broadway | 1404 S Kansas Ave | 1216 N Main, inside Dillon’s | 347A N Old Highway 81, Hesston, KS )
- Berkshire Hathaway Home Services (616 N Main Street)
- For multiple button discounts email a message to us on the Contact Page
Do’s & Don’ts
- Buy your buttons early.
- Remember to bring and wear your button at all times to and inside the festival grounds.
- Bring your phone for surprise giveaways during the festival.
- Wear sunscreen and comfortable footwear.
- Check out the interactive map of the festival on the mobile or regular site.
- Check the website weekly for special added events and other fun contests.
- Allow ample time for possible bag checks at the gate.
- Bring cash for buttons, various concessions and memorabilia inside the festival.
- Ride bicycles, scooters, skateboards etc. inside of festival grounds.
- Bring coolers or outside food or beverages inside festival areas.
- Bring pets of any kind into the festival grounds. (therapy and other medical pets allowed)
- Bring weapons of any kind inside festival areas.
- Drones and aerial vehicles are not allowed to fly over the festival at any time without prior authorization. (see media info below) Local authorities will be contacted.
- Sell any item, food or otherwise not approved by the festival on or in the parking lots around the festival or inside the festival gates
Newton Medical Center will have a first aid station set up in the north area o fthe festival, near the gazebo.
If you are a member of the media who wishes to film, photograph or broadcast from the festival, media badges are available and may be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
Do you or an organization wish to help volunteer for our community festival? Contact us at email@example.com